What is the best cloning software thats free?

• What is the best cloning software thats free?

My HD is dying, I will be able to get a SSD is a month or so, and it's the one with Win10 on it. This one is going fast and one day it will refuse to boot.
      This program is simulcast in broken English.
      The rednecks get mistaken for bigots, because it was true that they didn’t like black people, but only because they didn’t like anybody.
    • get a seagate hd, even a cheap one and you can back up any drive on your system as long as that one is attached during the backup. seagate gives you a free version of acronis - it is great
      The Constitutional Revolution has only happened once in history and created the last best hope for humanity.
      The Collectivist Revolution has been tried hundreds of times throughout history. It has a death toll and economic record so horrendous, only a psychopath could enjoy it.
    • Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for. I'll need it when I get nuff ducketts for a 1tb ssd.
      The rednecks get mistaken for bigots, because it was true that they didn’t like black people, but only because they didn’t like anybody.
    • And WTF is this can't find NTLDR crap? That's Win2000 BS. WTF is it doing on a Win10-64?
    • I am ordering a SSD today. This thing keeps freezing. I will need help when I clone this drive, so my biggest fear is the 500MB system reserved. Does it automatically clone that as well or do I need to literally clone 2 hard drives (Partitions) when I do the clone? Yeah, I be skeered!
    • KdF wrote:

I am ordering a SSD today. This thing keeps freezing. I will need help when I clone this drive, so my biggest fear is the 500MB system reserved. Does it automatically clone that as well or do I need to literally clone 2 hard drives (Partitions) when I do the clone? Yeah, I be skeered!
      It will clone everything. If I recall, you just need to highlight each partition. It's pretty straight forward.
    • You better gimme yer number so If i go batshit I can bother you.