You can, if you need too, download a legal Windows 7 replacement DVD image from Microsoft

• You can, if you need too, download a legal Windows 7 replacement DVD image from Microsoft

Despite being a dirty linux boi, I still need office on occasion, I have a legal copy of Windows 7 that I tend to use for virtual machines, but I have long lost a working DVD, turns out if you have a product key you can dowload a replacement DVD image from MS.

microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows7

Figured this might be of use to some of you guys avoiding/having no need of that privacy nightmare Windows 10.
      &quot;All right, I&#039;ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don&#039;t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get Mad! I don&#039;t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? <br /><br />Demand to see life&#039;s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I&#039;m the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons! <br /><br />I&#039;m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that&#039;ll burn your house down!&quot;