LOLOL

• When you lower the requirements for your game so low that it can be played on a 20 year old MAC you just dug out of the dump, you start to get issues. The main issue is the VAST number of window-licking, mouth-breathing, oxygen thieving scumbags that come from south of the border. These people have no concept of how to play this game (except the 4 latin clans that literally have ALL of the normal people from Latin America.) It used to be whichever team MM decided to "randomly" stack the unicums on won. Now, the new metric is whichever team has more taco benders loses. You really aren't effective when you get 2 FPS with 400 ping.... I've seen bots player better than 80% of these [edited].... So this is what I propose: Treat them like arty; limit the number of these idiots that each team can get. It brings back balance, or better yet, give them their own server! It's like the bad old days with the Mongols... People talk about broken game mechanics and whine about arty. The REAL issue here are the people who would be better served selling oranges on the side of the freeway...

This guy is a natural, needs to come here
      forum.worldoftanks.com/index.p…ly-needs-to-be-done-here/
      Remember when it was frightening for the losing party not to accept the results of an election?
    • "had", actually, heh. Thread has evaporated.. You people on the other side of the world have NO idea what's it's like to play with the stupid fucking beaners. If you see more than 2 flags with white/blue/white stripes on them, you're gonna fucking lose
      Remember when it was frightening for the losing party not to accept the results of an election?
    • I haven't played in months but I have a lot of crews with high skills, 1 is 7 skills
      The Constitutional Revolution has only happened once in history and created the last best hope for humanity.
      The Collectivist Revolution has been tried hundreds of times throughout history. It has a death toll and economic record so horrendous, only a psychopath could enjoy it.
    • that post was epic... I can see the faggy mods they have shitting themselves
      The Constitutional Revolution has only happened once in history and created the last best hope for humanity.
      The Collectivist Revolution has been tried hundreds of times throughout history. It has a death toll and economic record so horrendous, only a psychopath could enjoy it.
    • I got squelched for 3 days for saying the sure sign of a loss was team chat in beanericanese
    • bj229r wrote:

they keep coming out with monster tier 8 prems that these tier 3 beaners keep buying...JUST to fuck up my matches

Ah, the joys of WoT, or, rather the lack thereof.

I still have an account, I even log on every so often, but even if I have time to kill, I just can't get motivated to click "Battle!"
      Your sole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. --Patrick Henry
    • You need to mix it up or you get bored. I got my first arty ever the other day, that's keeping my interest. I will also go and play MechWarrior, aces high or warthunder when I get the shits with whatever I'm playing. MechWarrior is my favourite at the moment.
      "What the fuck was that"
      Mayor of Hiroshima
      August 6th 8:16am 1945
    • I actually GOT an arty some time back (can't really get the missions done without them) worked up to a tier 6 US M44, sitting pn that trying to train the crew. Fucking thing draws the worst matches, half of them I need to relocate 2.5 minutes in, as the team is collapsing that fast. I'm like 45% at the moment...mind-numbing