Expose.say It Motherfucker

• Expose.say It Motherfucker

How's that for Francois, bobby?

Flamewarriors. Little thin-skin chubby bitch wants shit stew. Wants to see what fucking boat paddle you stir it with. Flamewarriors. Just bend over or leave him alone. But he wants it. Brb.

As much as all the old bbs wants to run here, it's not. 13 fuckheads in a barrel. Pussyhurt, buttfucked and trying to be gnarling. How many times you gonna try and float to the top? Marlin

A buncha computer tanned old leather copy/pasting your Yahoo page. Then commandating themselves. (It's new, and right the fuck in there) Oh old shithead, you're poor and Drediock. Oh shitface, you're poor and Drediock. Oh dreg, you're old and Drediock.

Drediock? Pick on the whimper wheel that stops, huh?

That mark attitude got fucked. From Toad, to SpazDad, to nuke to who's next? I'd like to claim chairboy, and I'd be the only one.

The $5 moderator system. Flamewarriors claims this is freeland. Unmoderated rant after unmoderated rant. That's the appeal. The wasteland. Well it's the wasteland accordinding to R. Partin. Like on.

His keystone has included the likes of Toad and Slamfire. Guy's that get to look through your browser. Full-on irresponsible vampires that have duty to your ip address, bookmarks and normal cyber aptitude. And then add the four or five russians that are here. In this bent, little shithole of the wall. Which is cyber protected by nothing, btw. Just nuke and the fuckfaces.

* Paid for by Slamfires wife. She enables his jobless, illegitimate little boy in a fatmans grifter's body, because. So thank you, mommy.
    • Well that's sixty bucks. And at least 12 times as stupid.

I'll pay to play some nine-ball. But no one pays to be cool, man. You ignorant sumbitches.