Elite Top Aces + One Mexican: Aces High Holiday Visit 2016

• Play your headshadow demographic, and go choke on long, Bar-S weiners down your throat. Ten come again. Like gay guys can cum.

Soon to fake party, and soon to lie, your fake hotdog party fucking sucked. But, it's not like you were not told. You double-barrel faggot.

SHINE for him, someone. It do pay for the debauchery.

• It's a penis (if you're a faggot "penus") fly trap. I've known this kid since he was booted. He's as in your butt as they .. careful .. come.

But you know what, be a faggot. That's the lore, now. My best friend, from about six years old, brother was a faggot. We ran 6 to about twent-six, and his brother came out to him. We all got GI Joes, and he had a head for princess he-man. When we'd play baseball, he'd rage and hide under a tree. I picked the guy first like for four fucking years. Nope, shadebear.

He was a fucking weirdo. But you know what man, who cares? We were stronger with one more, and he was stronger with 10 more. He went on to be super popular in the NYC "Catz" scene, and now he sucks all the dix he wants.

Faggot might be harsh to a faggot. I think you are concentrating too hard on being a faggot. Don't go hide under the shade tree. Shade bear. We are pretty skulled human beings, so don't feel so admonished - and we'll stop. It's not even like a stop, it's not even a thing.

People can be anything that they wanna be, assholes. Tell Me I'm wrong.
    • If you are chairboy, please come back. We miss you, and want to see your Halloween costumes.

If you aren't chairboy, sign up for an account and come into the rest of the forum.

And you're still a whiney little bitch.
      Jew lover.
      If you're waiting for me to care you'd better pack a lunch. It's gonna be a while.
    • I found a perfect solution for my gaming headset. I already have two sets of very good headsets for recording.... and I've always wanted to use my AKG K702's when I played aces high, but they're studio headphones and don't have a mic. I've used my studio mics before, but that's a pain in the ass.

So this is perfect! It comes with extra mounts, which are magnetic, so you can place the mounts on more than one headset and easily swap them out.

From what I've read, the mic is very high quality too....which is another drawback to a lot of gaming headsets.

So if you already have a good set of cans and just need a mic, you should check out the Antlion Audio ModMic Attachable Boom Microphone.

They make them with and without a mute switch. The one without the mute switch is a few dollars less expensive.

amzn.to/2dLVXlH

I'm using mine going into a high-end converter..... so I also bought an XLR adapter for this

amzn.to/2dJQEIi
    • Oh man ... she wants some of fucking this. When I was a kid, I filled two ziploc bags with hot water and fucked them on my parents couch. I can't imagine "it" being too much different, darling. <Jose Canseco HERE>

I know who chairboy is/was and forever will be. Fancy costumes, buttplug and all. He wore arrogance not well. But at least he tried it. He's prolly been picked on his entire life. Blunt hammer ends somewhere.

As for the rest, you can hang it in your ass or kill Me dead. I love a fool's market.

Remember the apostrophe, mom? Ouch.

• What are you, some kind of sex starved moron? why would you assume that this would EVER be an appropriate way to talk to me? Fuck you, you cunt faced little bitch. You don't even have the balls to stick your name to this.

Haha! I just noticed the grammar nazi remark. You are a fucking douchebag. Need attention much? Bless your heart.
      Jew lover.
      If you're waiting for me to care you'd better pack a lunch. It's gonna be a while.

The post was edited 1 time, last by txmom ().

• I need attention like a lonely bitch from Texas. So, yeah. Sex starved? No one can swing at the crazy old lady? And here I thought you weren't so thick. Fucking wideback. Have another shithead on me.

Ruff.