Let's Give A Carbine To Everyone But storch

• You get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a rifle cornbread, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, you get a gun, and you get a gun, and ..

you get a gun. You can't control being a man, let alone your wife's life. Two or three just straight retarded motherfuckers running around. You get a gun.

We're pretty well equipped.
    • You shoot at nothing all your life. I'm a guy with a gun closet .. that shoots at nothing, ever. You need your heads busted, is what you need. Run to that closet and see how you shoot back. Really impressive. I am so proud that We have so many guns.

If it was my watch, I'd check your fucking chin. Go hunt deer,quail, run coons with the Dixie, and find that bigfoot. You don't need, nor deserve (double negative), anything further. But my closet. My Napoleon penis.

It's always gonna be 4 inches, fuckhead.