How to make an Aleko 433MHz Gate Opener work with a Homelink vehicle system

• benadkins wrote:

I know this is an old thread by very applicable to my situation, so I thought I would try here. I purchased an Aleko gate opener to replace my old Chamberlain opener.(which I must say by all accounts seems to have been a far superior product) since the Akeko is 433mhz my homelink would not work so I bought this cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?…iew=all&tid=1315900357013 remote receiver switch as recommended here and it worked great with my Homelink. What I am now trying to do is make my chamberlain KLIK1U work with the switch. The KLIK1U says it works with 310 MHz, 315 MHz, 318MHz, 390 MHz and 372.5 MHz radio frequencies. The switch says it is 315/433mhz. But I can't get it to work. the program button on the switch only stays lit for a few seconds and it takes awhile to press and release through the KLIK1U test tries. the light on the switch goes out before I get passed the fourth try and I believe there are 20. I also just tried setting the KLIK1U to program mode and stepped through all 20 clicks. I would like to give the KLIK1U to my daughter to use but can't get it lined out. Anyone tried this?

Sorry, Toad hasn't been around for about a month. He would help you if he can. Hopefully he will check in soon.
    • I just purchased a board from eBay that was suggested by this thread. I just need to confirm the wiring on the new board. I have the power wires correct. When I press the remote the LED lights light up. But I get no change on the AB output. I have checked ohms and voltage. Am I doing something wrong?
    • Henry, chief1, benadkrins, fuckhead, fuckhead, fuckhead.

If I'm looking for a quick switch, I'm not taking up anyone's time with my manly name. And if I'm named Henry, I'm sure as shit not coming in Henry.

Y'all getting sawft. Cuz you were told.

342 Lexington was the captcha
    • Chief1 wrote:

I just purchased a board from eBay that was suggested by this thread. I just need to confirm the wiring on the new board. I have the power wires correct. When I press the remote the LED lights light up. But I get no change on the AB output. I have checked ohms and voltage. Am I doing something wrong?
      Take a photo of the board and I'll be able to tell you which dry contacts you want if not with the transmitter transmitting continuously check which dry contacts are closed and open when you released the button on the transmitter.
      "what the fuck was that?"

the plant manager at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear complex.15:32 March 11, 2011

Having been treated in Nazi capture like every other Allied officer, I walked down the gang plank towards a white US Army sergeant on the dock, who informed us "Whites to the right, niggers to the left."

Lt Col. Alexander Jefferson 332 FG
    • What fuckhead spick gardener is trying to say is ohm it. It's 433 megahurts. And those meters aren't cheap.

Watering the yard won't do it. Unless you're a pissant. Then it still wouldn't fuck ya up.

But they're all scrToadumb, so what's it matter ..
    • clearly finger bitch is drunk on fermented ape jism.......again.

Having been treated in Nazi capture like every other Allied officer, I walked down the gang plank towards a white US Army sergeant on the dock, who informed us "Whites to the right, niggers to the left."

• Once again storch, you're out of your league.

Hell of a right field cocksucker nazi dipshit he weilds. Just freak out on everything like the spaz battery in your chest. It sucks to have to go there, but have them hook you up. They're gonna tell ya, your shit stops here.
    • you're not a moron, moronic level IQ is your greatest aspiration.

• 315MHz Transmitter and the Aleko AC1400 sliding gate opener

I followed Toads advice. I wanted to use my car's HomeLink to operate my newly installed Aleko AC1400. Understanding that the Aleko AC1400 works on the 433 MHz, I bought the 315 transmitter and receiver for $11 off of eBay. It arrived and is labeled 24V on the sticker, and it says 24V on the relays. But the PCB board says 12v.

After connecting power to the receiver from the Aleko AC1400 24v connectors, I would get a short buzzing noise from the relays when I depressed the transmitter buttons. It didn't sound right. I tried connecting the power to the 12v connectors of the Aleko AC1400, and then I got a more proper click sound when I depressed the transmitter buttons. I don't know why, but it works this way. I connected the rest of the wires to my Aleko AC1400, and I am able to open and close the gate.
      See pics for my wiring as connected.

dropbox.com/s/xpl1ca5z97ql1bx/2017-02-07%2016.34.07.jpg?dl=0

The problem I am having is getting the $11 receiver to recognize the HomeLink from my car. I pressed the 'Learn' button on the receiver, and then the HomeLink button that I wanted to use to open the gate. The receiver wouldn't take it. I know the 'Learn' function works on it because I was able to clear all coeds, and relink it to the supplied transmitter that comes with it. But the instructions are so basic and I don't know how to get it to take a different transmitter.
    • If you are well enough equipped to type about relays, then you are close enough to know what you are doing. Wannabe hardass shockies don't pull up flamewarriors for advice. Much less, sit around a keyboard and wait for it. They are close. They don't stop.

This shit is wicked tired, Toad. Do you want me to fix it for you?